Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ladies vs Real Women (joke?)

Ladies vs Real Women (joke?) Empty Ladies vs Real Women (joke?)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:27 am

Ladies vs Real Women (joke?)

Ladies Vs. REAL Women (which are you?)

LADIES - If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it's still cooking, drop in a peeled potato and it will absorb the excess salt for an instant "fix-me-up."

REAL WOMEN - If you over-salt a dish while you're cooking, that's too d**n bad. Please recite with me, The Real Women's motto: "I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes."

LADIES - Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

REAL WOMEN - Take a lime, mix it with tequila, chill and drink. You might still have the headache, but who cares!

LADIES - Stuff a miniature marshmallow at the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips.

REAL WOMEN - Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for Pete's sake. You're probably sitting on your ass on the couch, with your feet up anyway.

LADIES - To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.

REAL WOMEN - Buy boxed mashed potato mix and you don't have to worry about the potatoes growing arms and legs.

LADIES - When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the side of the cake.

REAL WOMEN - Go to the bakery - they'll even decorate it for you.

LADIES - Brush some beaten egg white over pie crust before baking to yield a beautiful glossy finish.

REAL WOMEN - Sara Lee frozen freakin' pie directions do not include brushing egg whites, so I don't do it.

LADIES - If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.

REAL WOMEN - Go ask the very HOT neighbor guy to do it.

And finally the most important tip....

LADIES! - Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.

REAL WOMEN - Leftover wine??
    medachiefy
    medachiefy

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Ladies vs Real Women (joke?) Empty Re: Ladies vs Real Women (joke?)

Post by medachiefy Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:36 am

hummmm wondering which one i am ?? ill have to ponder a liitle longer lol.... really cute joke

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:40 am

I have to say I fit into the real woman lol! Razz
    ainosa
    ainosa
    Admin

Number of posts : 67

Post by ainosa Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Kinamonu Hau wrote:Ladies vs Real Women (joke?)

LADIES - If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.

Those latex gloves are supposed to be for washing dishes??? Wow, I was way off on that one. Embarassed Shocked

REAL WOMEN - Go ask the very HOT neighbor guy to do it.

I don't have any real hot neighbors. Can I just call 911? Maybe one of those calendar firemen can help me!
    Frsingsalot
    Frsingsalot

Number of posts : 198

Post by Frsingsalot Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 am

Ya jojo maybe chris'll show up and u can tell us which one was him! lol

Lisa this one is freekin hilarious!!

Val flower

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:28 pm

So which do you fit in? I fit in the real woman one lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:38 am