Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Suggestions for leveling 89 herblore to 99 ?

Chetrog
    Chetrog

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-06-28

Suggestions for leveling 89 herblore to 99 ? Empty Suggestions for leveling 89 herblore to 99 ?

Post by Chetrog Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:55 am

I would like to get to lvl 99 herblore, but im not sure what I should do to get that level. I'm only 89 rite now. I don't really want to just do extreme potions. I would rather do some potions that I can sell back. I just don't want a million extremes that i cant sell. Can anyone suggest on what potions i should be making. I don't want cheap xp , but I dont want to spend the most either. Thanks for any suggestions.
    knits alot
    knits alot

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-06-01

Suggestions for leveling 89 herblore to 99 ? Empty Re: Suggestions for leveling 89 herblore to 99 ?

Post by knits alot Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:42 pm

I made extreme pots. At some point all I wanted was to be done with herblore. But if you don't want to do them, I'd say magic pots and sara brews would be your best bet. I made mostly extreme magic pots so plain ones should sell nicely. And sara brews are easy but costly to make. I'd only make the nests that you get from your kingdom and grow your own toadflax. Maybe plan to make 1k each of the extreme pots? And a few extra if you want to make overloads.
    Chetrog
    Chetrog

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-06-28

Suggestions for leveling 89 herblore to 99 ? Empty Re: Suggestions for leveling 89 herblore to 99 ?

Post by Chetrog Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Thanks for the suggestions Knits. Maybe tonight I will make some Extreme pots and see how a level looks like to me. I don't have tons of money, but I will need to do gano beast then level herblore then beasts again etc.Only have about 25 million to start. Do you know what i need to do for the kingdom to get nests. I haven't done kingdom in years. Thanks again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:38 pm