Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Angelique (who hopes this ends up in the right place)

Angelique
    Angelique

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

Angelique (who hopes this ends up in the right place) Empty Angelique (who hopes this ends up in the right place)

Post by Angelique Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:08 am

Me in a nutshell;

My son got me hooked on RS.
    I have been in other adult clans but left after too much drama inside the clans and them fighting with other clans. I am here to play not deal with nonsense. I joined this clan back in April (I think) but have been really quiet. I was really a loner for awhile playing with public off, private off, well...everything pretty much off across the board. *see drama comment above* but thought I'd give it another go. Very Happy

Even though every click of every stat I have was done by me, I am still a total noob because I have stumbled through it the whole way Razz I also cannot fight in game. The wild scares me.

I have 4 kids. 1 husband. 5 cats. 2 dogs. Shocked I think that's it.

Raised the kids, home schooled and now work in the family gaming biz. Love it. 2 of my kids work with me.

Not much offends me. Pretty laid back. Suspect <-- this guys cute so I had to add him.
    I sure hope I put this in the correct spot on the forums but I doubt it knowing me....
    cheers

Btw...Angelique is my real name. Guess that's it.
    Sir herio
    Sir herio

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Angelique (who hopes this ends up in the right place) Empty Re: Angelique (who hopes this ends up in the right place)

Post by Sir herio Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:27 am

That's one funny and nice introduction of yourself Smile.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:08 pm