Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

off-site forum and ventrilo account

druidmother
    druidmother

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2012-02-20

off-site forum and ventrilo account Empty Re: off-site forum and ventrilo account

Post by druidmother Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Hubby finally got me on vent with my bluetooth headset Smile Thanks DOM, Budd and Thirsty for helping me try it out!
    Sir herio
    Sir herio

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

off-site forum and ventrilo account Empty Re: off-site forum and ventrilo account

Post by Sir herio Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 am

Thumbs up for Chris!

off-site forum and ventrilo account Empty Knits on Vent

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Vent really makes the runescape expirience even more enjoyable (if that's possible) Thank you Ramon for setting this up for us. And thank you Knits (and everyone else) for getting on vent! Now I have people to talk to while I'm fishin! lol!
    knits alot
    knits alot

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-06-01

off-site forum and ventrilo account Empty This is a a lot of fun!

Post by knits alot Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:13 am

Thank you Ramon for starting all this. I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to use it since I'm hearing impaired. But I read online that I'd be able to hear it better than the telephone! Amazing!

I hope you don't mind my husband has joined us on ventrillo so I can talk to him when he is out of town. His name is Chris (Lost Pawn). Maybe we can even get him to play rs again, lol.
    Chief262b
    Chief262b
    Admin

Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

off-site forum and ventrilo account Empty off-site forum and ventrilo account

Post by Chief262b Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:22 pm

If you are reading this you found the off-site forum for Adult Lounge. If you have not already, please register and join the conversation. When you register please use your runescape user-name but DO NOT use your runescape password.

We have a Ventrilo voice chat account set up, to use the voice chat you must first download the client software from www.ventrilo.com

Tutorial by Sir Herio here

Password: Please Private message one of the mods in Adult Lounge for the password

Then press the connect button and it should bring you right into our chatroom. You need a microphone to talk, but if you do not have a mic, feel free to visit anyway as there is a chatbox were you can type.

Thank you,
    Chief

Last edited by Chief262b on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:17 am