Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shelli Lala

Shelli Lala Empty Shelli Lala

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:15 am

Hi one and all. I finally came to read the posts. Im slow. Well actually my internet connection is, so avoid anything that takes page loading.
    So , would you like to know a little about myself? I dont have any pics right now to post.Im 1/2 Hawaiian and 1/2 Austrian. 5 feet small, brown eyes, dark hair to my butt. I'm 43 years old [but look and act way younger then my age]
    I have a husband...25 yrs or so. One son who is 14. also got me hooked on rs.Which I have beem playing now for almost 2 years. My character is lvl 114. My favorite thing to do is quests and stuff of that nature. Where there is a start and a finish ..A lthough I feel pretty nooby still. I have basically played by myself and with son , very few friends. I got scammed once and decided I didnt want to do that again. It hurt my feeling more than anything =[. But since I have joined the cc I have met lots of great people am learning alot and it adds a whole new dimension. I must say however , I am a little leary of what is okay to say and what is not.....
    I live high in the mountains of NE Washington state in log house on 20 acres over looking a lake.My nearest neighbor is about 1 mile away. We have grizzly bears,cougars bobcat and moose to name a few.
    I also have 4 dogs. A rottweiler who lives outside and defends our home and three little long haired chiuhuauas that aslo defend the home.We have a cat that is 1/2 domestic 1/2 wild bobcat . His name is Evil Bob for a reason and since I have had him six yrs, long befor I played rs, he is not named after THAT evil Bob.=]

My hobbies include rs, reading .
    I also volunteer for the boy scouts for last 8 years...being a leader has been very rewarding.
    We home school. There is no school bus and the school is an hr away so I would have to drive 4 hrs a day. It is okay but Im sure Ryan has not learned all he could.
    I guess thats good enough for now. Ill post more another time....the story of Shelli Lala comtinues.................oh and my real name is Shelli =]

Shelli Lala Empty Re: Shelli Lala

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 7:37 am

Shel :-) Welcome to the forum (at last).

Had the pleasure of your company more than once and happy that youve decided to stick around.

Looking forward to pinching, flirting and jumping on any mistakes you make in the cc Razz

Al.

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 2:35 pm

I feel the same Baby. The cc has been great fun and a wonderful [ surprise] element to my rs experience. I look forward to many more [nights my time] of star chasing, bullshiiting and just hanging out.! =]
    ainosa
    ainosa
    Admin

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by ainosa Sat May 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Shelli Lala wrote:....We have a cat that is 1/2 domestic 1/2 wild bobcat . His name is Evil Bob for a reason and since I have had him six yrs, long befor I played rs, he is not named after THAT evil Bob.=] ....

lol! That,s too funny. What a coincidence. It must have been your destiny to play RS.

Welcome Shelli, Looking forward to seeing you again in chat.

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi Shelli and welcome to the boards! I'm very jealous of where you live, it sounds wonderfully wild! See ya in game!
    trina Smile
    Frsingsalot
    Frsingsalot

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by Frsingsalot Thu May 28, 2009 2:35 am

Heya Shelli!
    How nice to get to know you a bit! I've really enjoyed your presence in the cc, and look forward to your continued visits! Welcome to the Adult lounge web forum hon!
    Val flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:10 pm