Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

More then you will ever want to know about adgra18

More then you will ever want to know about adgra18 Empty More then you will ever want to know about adgra18

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi! I have felt so welcome in cc. thank you Baby for original invite. Had no idea so many nice grown-ups were on rs Laughing So, this is my story...such as it is. I am 59 yrs old. I have been married for 41 of those years to a great guy who supports me in everything. I have 2 kids, a son and a daughter. My son has 2 boys, my daughter has 1 boy. Needless to say, they are the apple of Grandma's eye. I have emphysema. so RS and the computer are my escape. I am not completely housebound. Able to get out and go, watch my hummingbirds and go fishing when I can. I love to read and listen to music. Don't watch much tv anymore. Always on here. Oh, and been thru the big "C". Chemo survivors, arise!!!!! So, thats pretty much it. Questions can be sent to our main office. They will be answered in a timely manner. (Jake, you shred that last batch?) oh, and Happy Rsing, see ya in chat! flower

More then you will ever want to know about adgra18 Empty Re: More then you will ever want to know about adgra18

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Addy((((((((((((((squeak)))))))))))))))))

Welcome at last to the forum Very Happy
    And so I get the dig in first, yes people I flirt with Grandma's as well :-p

Glad to have you with us Very Happy

Al.
    Frsingsalot
    Frsingsalot

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

More then you will ever want to know about adgra18 Empty Re: More then you will ever want to know about adgra18

Post by Frsingsalot Sun May 03, 2009 4:36 am

How lovely to learn a bit about you Addy! Congrats on the big "c" survival. Welcome to Adult Lounge. We are all delighted to have you join us!
    Val flower

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Hi and welcome! not met you yet, but i'm looking forward to it Smile
    trina
    comkg
    comkg

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-30

Post by comkg Thu May 21, 2009 6:00 am

Looking forward to meeting u Addy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy One chat room rule >>> must laugh at all my jokes..and don't ever serve tofu !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:49 pm