Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Absence makes the heart grow fonder Empty Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Sorry I aint been on for a long time, work commitments and being 450 miles or so away from home don't help, and the poor reception I get from '3 mobile internet' dont help either Sad
    Anyhoo, I'm gonna try a switch of ISP soon and this may allow me better net access and more time to play the game I miss so much.

Hope to see you ingame soon.

~Stef.

Razz
    Frsingsalot
    Frsingsalot

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Absence makes the heart grow fonder Empty Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Post by Frsingsalot Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Stef!! No worries my friend!! We will all be waiting right here for ya when you have a chance to get in! Take care pal! Hugsss!
    Val flower

Absence makes the heart grow fonder Empty Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:17 pm

look forward to meeting you! hurry up and get sorted! lol
    trina
    medachiefy
    medachiefy

Number of posts : 52

Post by medachiefy Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:53 am

awww stef we miss you too maybe we can all pitch in and get enough land line to get you hard wired <whispers very quietly> we can hook it up at chiefs hehehe
    Frsingsalot
    Frsingsalot

Post by Frsingsalot Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:37 pm

medachiefy wrote:awww stef we miss you too maybe we can all pitch in and get enough land line to get you hard wired <whispers very quietly> we can hook it up at chiefs hehehe

Rofl! Here's my donation... *empties RS bank* Is 470,136 gp gonna be nuff? Val flower
    Chief262b
    Chief262b
    Admin

Number of posts : 95

Post by Chief262b Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Frsingsalot wrote:
    medachiefy wrote:awww stef we miss you too maybe we can all pitch in and get enough land line to get you hard wired <whispers very quietly> we can hook it up at chiefs hehehe

Rofl! Here's my donation... *empties RS bank* Is 470,136 gp gonna be nuff? Val flower

Is such a shame that the 470,136gp that you deposited into my RS bank account was just a little shy of the amount needed to get the project done. Sorry also that all deposits are no longer refundable. Razz

I wonder what is for sale today on the Grand Exchange Laughing
    Frsingsalot
    Frsingsalot

Post by Frsingsalot Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Chief262b wrote:
    Frsingsalot wrote:

Is such a shame that the 470,136gp that you deposited into my RS bank account was just a little shy of the amount needed to get the project done. Sorry also that all deposits are no longer refundable. Razz

I wonder what is for sale today on the Grand Exchange Laughing

I here swamp toads are a good investment! *runs off to gnome swamp*!
    medachiefy
    medachiefy

Post by medachiefy Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Chief262b wrote:
    Frsingsalot wrote:
    medachiefy wrote:
    awww stef we miss you too maybe we can all pitch in and get enough land line to get you hard wired <whispers very quietly> we can hook it up at chiefs hehehe

Rofl! Here's my donation... *empties RS bank* Is 470,136 gp gonna be nuff? Val

Is such a shame that the 470,136gp that you deposited into my RS bank account was just a little shy of the amount needed to get the project done. Sorry also that all deposits are no longer refundable.

I wonder what is for sale today on the Grand Exchange

so many copy and pastes you know we keep this up and we might just reach stef with the little dotted boxes either that or we can just say they r presents
    Frsingsalot
    Frsingsalot

Post by Frsingsalot Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:14 am

medachiefy wrote:Chief262b wrote:
    Frsingsalot wrote:
    medachiefy wrote:

Is such a shame that the 470,136gp that you deposited into my RS bank account was just a little shy of the amount needed to get the project done. Sorry also that all deposits are no longer refundable.

so many copy and pastes you know we keep this up and we might just reach stef with the little dotted boxes either that or we can just say they r presents

Great idea!! Like stepping stones!
    *Hollers at top of voice* "Don't worry Stef!! We're ON OUR WAY!!!!!!!!ROFL
    medachiefy
    medachiefy

Post by medachiefy Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:16 am

Frsingsalot wrote:
    Frsingsalot wrote:
    medachiefy wrote:

ouchhhhh you stepped on my head watch out........ chris move you foot

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:42 am

lol! too funny guys, too funny
    Frsingsalot
    Frsingsalot

Post by Frsingsalot Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:41 am

treemaid wrote:lol! too funny guys, too funny

*gurggle gurrgle gasp sputter*

O dear!!! Help!!! I fogot!! I cant swiiiiim!!!
    realshocks
    realshocks

Number of posts : 32

Post by realshocks Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:07 am

medachiefy wrote:
    Frsingsalot wrote:
    Frsingsalot wrote:
    medachiefy wrote:

ouchhhhh you stepped on my head watch out........ chris move you foot

Argh the yanks are coming!! See what you've done now Stef Wink Gazes out to sea to see if I can throw Val a life ring.

On a serious note I got 96 rcing lately mainly cos have been procrastinating soo long and not levelled and didn't want you to beat me to it by miles but...... where are you? It's no fun without feeling you advancing from the rear. Hurry back or I'll be 96 forever!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:40 pm