Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

treemaid waves a cheery hello

treemaid waves a cheery hello Empty treemaid waves a cheery hello

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:43 am

Hi all! I know some of you will know a little of me already, as I’ve been hanging out in clan chat for quite a while now. I’ve been putting off registering here as I’m quite heavily involved in another group and have a ‘position’ there which takes up quite a bit of time…however…the fact that this group is ‘zero pressure’ (I love the sound of that!) and also has some people in it from my time zone, or close enough, means that I can feel free to drop in when all’s quiet in my other group (I’m the only Brit in there so it’s often quiet when I’m in game). So I hope no one minds me dipping my toe in here and swirling it about…you never know, I might be tempted to go for total immersion in time…unless you can manage to deter me for you own sakes that is lol
    A bit about the real life me…My name is Trina (feel free to call me that is you wish to). I’m married with two teenage daughters, both of whom play Runescape, infact, it’s all their fault I’m hooked in the first place. I’m from England, Nottingham to be precise. If you’d like to know more, my website in in my profile, feel free to have a peek!
    I’ve forgotten how long I’ve been playing now…but for those who can work it out, I believe my first holiday event item was the zombie head…or was it the Easter ring…um dunno! Lol …2 or 3 years anyway, something like that. I’ve only been a member for a year though, so I’m still pretty nooby about a lot of stuff in game and some of my member stats are embarrassingly low.
    My character Treemaid is level 92 combat at present (I think!) but she does tend to prefer skilling on the whole…must be my peace-loving tendencies coming out there lol
    I’ve really enjoyed the company of those I’ve met in clan chat, you seem like a fun bunch and I’m looking forward to getting to know you all some more.
    Trina Smile

treemaid waves a cheery hello Empty Re: treemaid waves a cheery hello

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:51 am

forgive those strange underlinings in my post...don't know how that happened. I wrote it in word first then pasted into here, but it didn't look underlined before i posted it..oh well Smile

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:19 am

Hi Trina,
    Nice to meet you. I'm a newbie here. Hope to see you in game soon. Very Happy
    treemaid waves a cheery hello 344663ev9dicoavn

Last edited by A Magicangel on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:54 am

Tree :-)

I thought I was a late joiner lol. Nice to have you on the forum. Your involvment with others affraid explains you not visiting us as often as we would like but we'er always happy to see you when you show.

See you in the cc (no pressure).
    Frsingsalot
    Frsingsalot

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by Frsingsalot Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:39 am

Trina!! How delightful you are!! I just checked out your website and you are in fact a real life cutie patutie!! (American saying, lol but Im a Canadian!)I especially enjoyed your "Faces to go with emotes" page! Snickers!! Anyway I have already had the pleasure of meeting you in game and will be looking forward to seeing you again dear! (Zero pressure of course!)
    Val flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:45 am