Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Introduction

Blackcivicsi
    Blackcivicsi

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Blackcivicsi Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:02 am

Hi, everyone!
    Some of you I have met and everyone else I look forward to meeting sooner or later. I've been in and out of the CC for about 3 weeks now when Nibby invited me in there so I figure one of these 'introduce yourself' threads was now called for (though I have no idea what to say and will just ramble from here on out).
    Real life: My names Melanie (Mel/Melly). I'm 28 and live in Florida, USA. I am misanthropic in real life and my favorite pastime is obviously runescape. I spend most of my time when not working playing runescape, reading, texting and talking to random people, going to the beach and/or movies. Contrary to common belief, Florida really isn't that exciting of a place. (; I love my music, which is random, though mostly indie, alt/gothic rock, country. Basically, I am a very boring person Smile
    Runescape: My rsn is Blackcivicsi (Black Honda Civic Si). Yes, I own one. I wasn't very original when making the account, I know. To be honest, I didn't expect to get hooked like this on the game. I've been playing for a bit over 4 years with fire making being my highest skill at 27.4mil xp. My combat level is 136 with a total of 2,206. I am currently trying to 99 my slayer, I'm at 94 at the present time so wish me luck. Hard work since I bore easily and combat really isn't my thing. My skill levels are decent but average. Also, if I have a level you need for assist or if there is anything you need help or advice on, you have just to ask and if I can, I will do anything within the realm of reason to help you. I am not all that talkative in game, I'm afraid. Paying attention to that small text from pm's is confusing and makes my head hurt when more often then not I am doing multiple things at the same time. I can't ever keep up Sad So, if you see my pm's on in game or say something to me in a cc and I don't respond, I swear I am not ignoring you, I probably just didn't see it. I do have multiple other chats I use if you'd like to add me on those, though. I talk better on them since they flash to remind me Wink
    Well, my slayer task just ended so I've been rambling too much! So on that note I'd just like to say I look forward to meeting all of you in the near future and so far the people I have met seem wonderful. Good luck and happy gaming.
    medachiefy
    medachiefy

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by medachiefy Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:40 am

nice to meet you mel im dana Very Happy bounce Very Happy
    Victoriala

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by Victoriala Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:42 am

You b.... beat me in firemaking Razz
    But gl on slay and enjoy your "boring" life Smile

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Heya Black. I have no honda but a saab. can u aprove me anyway Razz Have said a few words to u in cc but i tend to disappear in the cc so i prefer pm's instead. u might also add my msn if u like, or myspace. i agree on your statement that it's not easy to see messages in the game. Enjoy your job getting your slayer up alien

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Hi Melanie, nice to hear a bit about you, see you in cc Smile

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 am

I hope to see you in game soon Very Happy
    Introduction 1521914hdslaz88hj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content