Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Silopanna =)

Silopanna
    Silopanna

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-03-04

Silopanna =) Empty Silopanna =)

Post by Silopanna Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:52 am

Thank you all for welcoming me back to Adult Lounge! I am so pleased to be here!

Well about me...

My name is Raphaelle but Raph/Rae for short works just as well if not better. I live in Annapolis, Maryland right over the bridge from the United States Naval Academy. My father was a graduate so I have spent my entire life here with no plans to ever leave. I have great love for my home...obviously since it is my RS name spelled backwards.

I have a son who is 14 and he is a freshman in High School this year. It still amazes me how time flies. It seems like it was yesterday that I was carting him off to preschool. He is a great kid and I am a proud Mom!

I work as a child care center director and spend my days with 20+ children who range in age from 5-11. I enjoy working with them and doing crafts and games. I also work as a office manager for my fathers medical practice.

My main hobby is Runescape which I play entirely too long & often. When I can drag myself away I love to scrapbook. Turning photos into keepsakes for my family that will hopefully be passed down is very rewarding. I am currently working on a baby album for my son...something I can embarrass him with later when he has girlfriends.

That's pretty much me in a quick nutshell.

Sir herio
    Sir herio

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Silopanna =) Empty Re: Silopanna =)

Post by Sir herio Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:57 am

Welcome back ^_^

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:08 am