Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Chief262b
mikyleange
6 posters

Where Miky disappeared to...

mikyleange
    mikyleange
    Admin

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Where Miky disappeared to... Empty Where Miky disappeared to...

Post by mikyleange Tue May 04, 2010 8:08 am

Hi all,

I'm sure several folks have noticed that I haven't been around much.

Life sorta took a turn into hell. My Mother In Law worsened and has been in an out of hospitals about every three weeks. In spite of our attempts to get her healthy, her spine is fragile and seems to crack a few vertebra every three weeks. She has been in an out of nursing homes and hospitals these last three months. Also, we had to make the decision to sell her house. So we had to clear out 56 years of living and paint it, get some repairs done and get the house staged for sell all before the end of april. It worked out and we got a contract on the house for full askingp price in 4 days after listing it. (thank you God!)

On other news, I lost my job. My family's business has had to declare bankruptsy and there is a good chance my parents will lose their home and everything. to make it worse, we had loaned them money to try and keep the business going and ended up owing taxes since it all came out of our retirement account. Needless to say, I ended up with chest pains over that little fiasco.

what has been really frustrating is that I can't seem to get my unemployment benefits to go thru. So we are barely making ends meet. It really ticks me off that I paid in to the Unemployment benefits for over 30 years and yet can't seem to get approval, but an illegal immigrant who has popped out yet another kid can walk in and get insurance and food stamps just for presenting a birth certificate for her latest child (yes, it actually happened...she was getting approval for all the benefits for her FOURTH child) Is it just me or is something wrong with this picture?

My daughter wreaked her car two weeks ago. She wasn't hurt, but her car had over 3600.00 in damage...all because some buffoon pulled into her lane and she took the ditch to avoid hitting the fool.
    Of course, all this was after the little scare she gave us when she got really sick and ended up in the hospital for a week due to a allergic reaction to an antibiotic.

So as you can see, it has been an overly eventful couple of months. All I can say is Thank God for antidepressants. I'm attempting to complete some of my classes at school, but not sure if that will happen since I've not been able to concentrate on the dratted things. I am actively hunting for a job, but in this ecomony, who knows?

I will be back on RS...sometime. Just not sure when. But I did want everyone to know what was going on so they didn't worry too much.

It just sucks to be me right now.

Miss you guys...

Miky Crying or Very sad
    Chief262b
    Chief262b
    Admin

Number of posts : 95

Where Miky disappeared to... Empty Re: Where Miky disappeared to...

Post by Chief262b Wed May 12, 2010 12:51 am

Sorry it took me soo long to notice this post Miky.

I feel for you and will be adding you to my prayers.

Hope to see you soon back in Lounge.

Chief
    leideeariah
    leideeariah

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-12-27

Post by leideeariah Wed May 12, 2010 1:04 am

*hugs Miky tightly*

I will pray for you and your family. Hang on there Miky and continue to have faith.

luvs,

Lei
    pdkube
    pdkube

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post by pdkube Wed May 12, 2010 2:55 am

miky,

you post is painful to read, so sorry to hear...
    when the world looks as bleak as it does, i try to
    remember one thing...

when a person gets to the lowest point of their life,
    how much worse can it get? (I don't want to know either) so, we just keep on keeping on.

zammy (god of chaos) tends to be overpowering at times
    but there are the gods that oppose him. the badness
    cant continue forever. guthix (god of balance) wont let it. things have to get better.

as an admitted guthix finatic, i'm praying for you
    and i know others are too.

come back asap - you will be missed til then
    mamee
    mamee

Number of posts : 27

Post by mamee Mon May 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Hugs Miky

It pains me to know that you are going through this.
    You and your family are in my prayers.
    We miss you heaps and hope to see you back in lounge.

Love
    Mamee
    coolduck72
    coolduck72

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-12-27

Post by coolduck72 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:49 am

HI..sorry to hear that..keep your chin up..life has a way of balancing out..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm