Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

About Leideeariah

leideeariah
    leideeariah

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-12-27

About Leideeariah Empty About Leideeariah

Post by leideeariah Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Looks like I just crashed in here without introducing my self...

Hello all! My name is Maria Bennette, but my friends call me Bennette or Ben. I am from California but not originally from here, so please excuse my English and grammar. If there is anyone that I have offended with my words, please inform me and pardon me for I do not intend to do it all. I have never stayed in any chat lounge before, and Evony and Adult lounge are my firsts. So if you would notice, I am not good in many chat abbreviations. Smile

My screen names in RS are Leideeariah and Phthalein.
    Leideeariah - "Ariah" from Maria without the M but with an h. Added "Leidee" to make it known that I am a lady, and to sound like a sweetheart. lol!
    Phthalein - derived from Phenolphthalein, which I learned from pharmacy school and is a chemical pH indicator, that turns pink in slightly acidic solution. Smile I love pink!!!!! It's my life, so if you would look for Leideeariah/Phthalein in RS, she's the hot girl with pink hair in pink blouse and pink skirt. lol! (Not unless I get tired of my look and change it.) Just recently, Ponicorn (chemist) told me that it was found to have laxative property (induces bowel movement). lol! So as soon as my 28 days are over, I'm gonna change Phthalein back to Leideeariah. hahaha...

Hmm... I do not have anything much left to say... But I love RS and lol! !!!!!!

Bennette lol!

About Leideeariah Phthalein

Last edited by leideeariah on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chief262b
    Chief262b
    Admin

Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

About Leideeariah Empty Re: About Leideeariah

Post by Chief262b Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:25 pm

it is nice to get to know you a bit Very Happy

Hoping that you will stick around Adult Lounge for a good long time.

Chief

About Leideeariah Empty re

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Welcome. Thanks for sharing.

Sponsored content

About Leideeariah Empty Re: About Leideeariah

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 pm