Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hi, Looking forward to meeting you..

comkg
    comkg

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-30

Hi, Looking forward to meeting you.. Empty Hi, Looking forward to meeting you..

Post by comkg Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:40 am

Hi I am Mel or KG (cagey).. as Runescape censors my full name COMKG (Checking Out My Kids Game). I am known for notoriously joking with my friends in game. Absolutely nothing is serious!

I am still just checking out the chat room.

On my first visit into chat, I was told three times from members of this chat to respect women, which I find hysterical, since I am a woman lol..(my name most often is taken for a male).

I am hoping first and foremost that this is a fun group of adults who realize that this is really just a game.. can laugh and have a good time. This is where I come to escape and laugh..

I like to skill but am currently working on my combat. I am hoping that my next cape will be 99 strength. I do have some skill capes, crafting, cooking, fishing and quest. I would be happy to help others with those skills if I could. (ummm... I have a very short memory so .. asking for quest help is nearly futile).

I hope to meet some more people and maybe make some new friends the next time I get into chat. Smile Mel cheers
    Hi, Looking forward to meeting you.. Mel10

Hi, Looking forward to meeting you.. Empty Re: Hi, Looking forward to meeting you..

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:07 am

Hi Mel, welcome to the forum.

I suffer from the same thing as you. Gender reassignment! Still its nice to get huggs reguardless of where they come from

Very Happy

Hope to see you in the cc.

Al.
    Chief262b
    Chief262b
    Admin

Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Hi, Looking forward to meeting you.. Empty Re: Hi, Looking forward to meeting you..

Post by Chief262b Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:32 am

Welcome to Adult Lounge, hope to see ya in the cc.

Chief What a Face

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 pm

welcome comkg hope to see u many times in cc and im the joker in cc hahaha watch out for mamee and edi they like to play mean trick so watch out for them 2!

side note if 1 sigs isnt ok chief plz tell me
    Frsingsalot
    Frsingsalot

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by Frsingsalot Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:34 am

Hey Mel!! An official welcome to the adult lounge! Very Happy With a name like that, you'll fit in just fine! It seems we both (as do others in AL) suffer from CIRSA aka Child inflicted runescape addiction!
    Looking forward to meeting you in game!
    Val flower

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:56 am

Hi Mel and welcome! Was great meeting you in cc, even if i did intially mistake you for a guy lol
    Look forward to chatting more, you seem like a bundle of fun!
    trina Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 am