Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Me :)

Only Me :) Empty Only Me :)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi all, most of you already know me, but just in case you don't heres a refresher:
    My name is Stefan, but i prefer Stef, and I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne in England. I am married and have *ahem* a few kids ranging from 2 years to 14 years old. I work as a COSS (Controller of site safety) on the railway infrastructure, and I'm an avid follower of Newcastle united football club !!!!
    I love RuneScape, and have played since 2003ish if my memory serves me well.....
    I like to get things done, so if i say I'm doing something I always do it somehow, as I'm a determined kind of guy.
    I try to be helpful when I can, and online when I can.

Thats about it really, and I will see you Ingame.

Have fun in the clan and on RuneScape as I do !!!!!

~Stidda. Twisted Evil

Only Me :) Empty Re: Only Me :)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Aww don't be so shy Stef Smile You're not an 'only me' person lol. You're nice and helpfull. keep that up Wink Allready seen u in game hehe and btw woot!! i've been in New Castle too yay me! Didn't see any train there tho, nor you... No

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Hi Stef..a geordie huh? i love a geordie accent. bit worried to see you can't remmember how many kids you got though..but then kids tend to do things like that to the mind lol
    trina Smile

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:37 am

It's a pleasure to meet you Very Happy
    Only Me :) Crazytrain

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am